Ok, so I don’t know how I ended up here and woah!
And also they made this
There’s even a granny!
(there’s a guy who looks like Hulk btw)
and there are
THEY MADE THOR
And there’s also this which made me laugh
Fragmented Sculptures Convey Powerful Strength
This striking collection of contemporary sculptures is filled with a powerful strength conveyed through dramatic gestures and unique forms. Entitled Edge Sculpture, the collection was designed and sculpted by Matt Buckley, the Creative Director of Robert Harrop Designs. The series includes a variety of animals, humans, and mythical creatures ranging from a Cobra to a penguin, a dragon, a unicorn, and a warrior.
Ted bought the Friends box set. I’ve been watching it a lot.
I love this drawing’s style! :o
One of the few things I haven’t minded about Frozen's success is the fact that it's helped Idina Menzel make a stronger leap from stage-fame to more mainstream-fame than the film version of RENT or her stint on Glee did.
Still, while “Let it Go” is a decent song - largely because of Idina’s powerhouse voice - it’s basically a poor man’s “Defying Gravity”.
So those of you who love “Let it Go” but have yet to hear the original Broadway recording of “Defying Gravity”, listen and experience a powerful, life-changing eargasm.
YOOOOOOOO guys! 10 of my Night Vale teas are now available individually OR in a really awesome Sampler Pack with all of them(scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page)! Gentle reminder that Common Place books has said that as long as the teas don’t say “Night Vale” or use the Night Vale logo, everything is A-OK! Please refer to my FAQ if you have any other questions about this! More blends are in the works because I have a problem and I just can’t stop. (Also please know about the Apache Tracker before sending me a million messages about Culture Appropriation /smooch)
- Hooded Figures: Please do not look at or acknowledge this tea. [earl grey moonlight, vanilla,sesame,ocoa nibs]
- Management: Dark, dusky, a complete unknown entity reminiscent of terrible, ancient gods. Best left alone to steep.[pu erh dante, gunpowder, assam melody, aniseed]
- Steve Carlsberg: What a bitter jerk. [grapefruit oolong, vanilla green,sour apple, rose hips and ginger]
- Perfect Carlos: A perfectly sweet, normal tea. It tastes like cookies. Fresh baked, perfect, golden chocolate chip cookies. The kind with the crispy edges and gooey, melty centers. Especially with milk added. And then you get the most beautiful, warm, caramel colored tea. It’s just amazing. Really. So perfect. [chocolate chip, vanilla, almond, chocolate chips and cinnamon]
- Cecil Baldwin: Bright, curious, and smooooth, and just this side of quirky, maybe even a little embarrassing sometimes. Regardless, you’ll find yourself coming back for more.[white monkey, vanilla green,green chai, sprinkles, ginger and marigold flowers]
- Glow Cloud: All Hail this ominously bright, fruity blend, laced with just a tinge of the special kind of petrichor that only comes after a rain of small, dead animals. [mandarin green, white peach, pu erh dante, cranberry, orange peels and hibiscus]
- The Apache Tracker: Just. Completely nutty and offensive. Seriously, what a jerk. [mocha nut mate, almond, hazelnut, cornflowers]
- Feral Dogs: Not actually tea. Just some plastic bags caught in the breeze. [mambo, gunpowder, cinnamon, safflower]
- The Sheriff’s Secret Police: We are told the Sheriff’s Secret Police drink this special blend to keep them alert while they listen for your whispers as they stand over your bed while you sleep. [irish breakfast, toasted mate,gunpowder, cloves and cardamom]
- The Weather: [muffled rap music playing in the distance] [thai chai, summer rose, kukicha, marigold flowers, lemon balm and sprinkles]
YOU GUYS ALL OF THE FANDOM SAMPLERS ARE 40% OFF RIGHT NOW, SO CHEEEEAAAAP. If you can, please consider buying one of mine, it would help me out tremendously! (x)
Make Hank find the thing! :D